After her husband Walter Kimpton died in 1879, Agnes Paterson sold all their buildings and land to Charles Garth’s wife Mary Ann Holmes. Spring Valley Farm thereby became Garth Estate. The manor’s living room and dining room located on the ground floor have since been converted into the Ville de Lorraine mayor’s office and municipal council chambers. During the upgrades on the estate’s Grand-Côte in 2012, Bolduc provided 5961 sq. ft. of Tri-Appia pavers in keeping with a European style.
For more information on the product, click on the icon.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 418 387-2634
Toll free number : 1 800 463-8966